Innovative Audubon Program Connects Elders with Alzheimer’s to the Outdoors While Creating Healthy Bird Habitats
Today Health Professions Press announced the release of Bird Tales, a low cost, high-impact program to improve the lives of people living with Alzheimer’s disease.
In response to the Department of Justice’s announcement of a settlement against Transocean related to the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil disaster, the Natio
- Audubon Issues Winter Bird Warning
- Audubon President and CEO comments on Scotts Miracle-Gro case
- Road Scholars assist Audubon biologists to improve habitat for Maine seabirds
- Brad Storey Journeys Across America to support the Important Bird Areas Program!
- Two Leading Conservation Innovators join Audubon’s Management Team
From December 14 through January 5 each year tens of thousands of volunteers throughout the Americas take part in an adventure that has become a family tradition among generations.
The GBBC is an annual four-day event that engages bird watchers of all ages in counting birds to create a real-time snapshot of where the birds are across the continent and in Hawaii.
State of the Birds
Audubon's unprecedented analysis of forty years of citizen-science bird population data from our own Christmas Bird Count plus the Breeding Bird Survey reveals the alarming decline of many of our most common and beloved birds.