State of the Birds
Audubon's unprecedented analysis of forty years of citizen-science bird population data from our own Christmas Bird Count plus the Breeding Bird Survey reveals the alarming decline of many of our most common and beloved birds.
Innovative Audubon Program Connects Elders with Alzheimer’s to the Outdoors While Creating Healthy Bird Habitats
Today Health Professions Press announced the release of Bird Tales, a low cost, high-impact program to improve the lives of people living with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Audubon President and CEO David Yarnold Comments on Transocean Settlement
- Audubon Issues Winter Bird Warning
- Audubon President and CEO comments on Scotts Miracle-Gro case
- Road Scholars assist Audubon biologists to improve habitat for Maine seabirds
- Brad Storey Journeys Across America to support the Important Bird Areas Program!
From December 14 through January 5 each year tens of thousands of volunteers throughout the Americas take part in an adventure that has become a family tradition among generations.
The GBBC is an annual four-day event that engages bird watchers of all ages in counting birds to create a real-time snapshot of where the birds are across the continent and in Hawaii.