For Compilers - Everything you need to know to run your CBC count
Thanks to your commitment and dedication to your Christmas Bird Count circles. This page provides materials and resources for compilers to help plan and conduct your count.
- Loggerhead Shrike - form to report sightings of banded birds
- Compiler Resources: Manuals on how to run your count and answers to most common questions about running a count. This information will be available by late September for the upcoming CBC season.
- Compiler Announcements: Copies of email announcements periodically sent to compilers with updates on deadlines and access to data entry.
- Data Entry/Review: Compilers enter your count data here. Or click the link to "Data Entry/Review" on the right-hand side of the page.
- List of CBC Regional Editors and their contact information.
- Submit your CBC Photos: Participants and compilers can submit photos taken on the CBC for display in the online photo gallery. Any photos submitted here of rare birds seen on a CBC must be sent separately to your compiler and regional editor.